Parental Coaching enables parents to encourage their child academically as well as socially. Parents will learn how to be involved without enabling, positive discipline techniques, and how to preserve their marriage, relationships and identity, while still being a good parent. Learn how to talk to your children, so that they will listen. Transform your parent-child relationship from confrontational to collaborative!
- Getting Your Child Organized and Motivated Academically
- Encouraging Your Child Socially
- Managing Guidance and Discipline
- How To Be Involved without Enabling
- How to Preserve Your Identity as a Person, While Still Being a Good Parent